Automatic Door Service & Preventative Maintenance
record Automatic Doors offers a complete Service in professional Automatic Door Maintenance and provides:
- Prompt and efficient response to all service inquiries
- Expertise in maintaining all brands of equipment
- Best rates to assist in Customer asset cost control
- Friendly advice and tailored solutions to optimise Customer satisfaction
- Provision of National Coverage as may be required with the advantage of each State dealing with a Locally based Business
- Quality record Retrofit kits at best price to suit most models and minimise changeover costs where required
The importance of maintaining your Automatic Doors
- Compliance with BCA, OHS and relevant standards
- User safety is optimised, hence minimising risk / liability
- Minimise costs by planned preventative maintenance which optimises equipment lifespan
- Maximise building security with efficient door operation and locking
Your Doors are our Business
Contact us today for a free appraisal of your automatic door service requirements:
Melbourne - 1300 804 438 Sydney - 1800 674 408
It is a requirement of the Australia Standard AS:5007 ‘Powered doors for pedestrian access and egress’, appendix E clause E2.2 ‘Inspection and maintenance frequency’, that a powered automatic door be regularly serviced and maintained to ensure the correct and safe working order of the drive assembly and all safety sensor systems. In accordance with AS5007 and for greater product life cycle durability, we recommend that this preventative maintenance and service safety check is carried out at quarterly intervals.
Professional Architectural Specification Service
With the technical complexity of buildings increasing, record is pleased to provide an automatic door specification writing service to help navigate NCC-BCA and AS:5007 technical requirements affecting the design and installation of automatic doors.
By assessing the door size, weight and building duty cycle demands, we assist by specifying the correct door operator suited to the specific project requirements.