The Australian market leader in revolving doors since 1995, record Automatic Doors has a diverse range of door styles to suit both practical and aesthetic requirements for commercial buildings. We offer revolving doors that are Australian designed and manufactured in our Sydney factory as well as doors from our German subsidiary, Blasi. Some of the key features of our doors include:
- heavy duty direct drive motor system for consistent, quiet and reliable operation for many years, rather than a rubber belt drive system that can wear easily.
- full range of conceal infrared and contact safety sensors. No rubber bumper style sensors that can detract from the appearance of the door.
- frameless glass centre carousel design, suitable for very large diameters and door heights.
- standard downlights in the centre rotating ceiling, plus a range of unique custom lighting options.
- structural silicon seals to all glazing. No rubber seals which can fade over time.
- all cladding pieces folded over to hide exposed edges